Enrollment Process for Independent Beachbody® Coaches Requesting Military Waiver
For new or existing Coaches that are: 1) Active United States military members, this program will waive the monthly Coach Business Service Fee (BSF) for a period of 2 years, or until the end date of the orders submitted (whichever comes first), or 2) Confirmed veterans, this program will waive the monthly Coach Business Service Fee
(BSF) indefinitely, so long as the requirements to maintain the waiver stated below are met or until Beachbody decides to terminate the program. In addition, brand new Coaches who qualify for the active military or veterans waiver will receive a refund of their Coach Business Starter Kit (BSK) fee.
Who can apply for the Military Waiver Program?
1) Active duty military service members (All branches)
2) Military service members wounded in action
3) Honorably discharged military veterans
4) The spouse or domestic partner of: an active duty service member, a military service member wounded in action, or a military service member lost or killed in action.
Military Waiver Application and Renewal Instructions:
Active duty service members & spouses:
Submit a copy of the Coaches/spouses approved military active status document, including required Coach information, with the military fax cover sheet to Coach Relations via fax (213) 201-7225 or via email to email@example.com
Service members wounded in action & spouses of service members lost in action:
Contact the Compliance department for eligibility requirements. You may reach the Compliance department by phone at (310) 295-5760 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a copy of the Coach's DD214 or other applicable documentation from an official agency (Veteran's Administration, etc.) to Coach Relations via fax
(213) 201-7225 or via email to email@example.com
1) Enroll online as a Team Beachbody Coach and purchase the Business Starter Kit (BSK)
2) Within 31-days of enrollment: Submit the military fax cover sheet, required Coach information, and a copy of an approved military active status OR veteran's document.
Approved Status Documents & Required Coach Information
Approved Veterans Status Document
Approved Military Active Status Documents
Current active duty orders
LES - Leave & Earnings Statement
BIR - Basic Information Report
Proof of Service Letter from Personnel
Note: Military personal ID cards cannot and will not be accepted as proof of eligibility for this program.
Required Coach Information
All of the following must be included on the military active status document:
Applicant or spouse's full name
Social Security number (SSN)*
Date of birth
Date active duty service started
Date active service was extended
Date of separation
* Include the SSN of the person enrolling as a Coach regardless of whose military status is being used.
If a Coach is approved as active military, does that mean they are automatically approved as a veteran?
No. Once a Coach is no longer an active military member, he/she must submit documentation confirming their veteran status. If no veteran documentation is received then the Coach account will be charged the BSF fee accordingly. The veterans waiver is applicable only to the veteran Coach, not a veteran's spouse.
Requirements to maintain the military waiver
Once a Coach is approved for either waiver, they must generate a minimum of 50 PV every 90 days in order to continue to receive the program benefits.